La Revue Avicole
(The Poultry Journal)
One century of experience : 1891... to the present
The essential journal for all breeders of farmyard animals
- Descriptions of breeds of chickens, turkeys, geese, ducks, rabbits, guinea-pigs, pigeons etc...with color and b/w photographs.
- Breeding methods, accounts of visits to breeding farms.
- Feeding and nutrition of animals
- Disease prevention.
- A "questions answered" service.
- News of poultry societies and clubs.
- Dates of exhibitions to come and accounts of previous ones past, with photographs.
- Classified ads.
To subscribe or to get further information (25 € a year), please contact :
"La Revue Avicole"
34, rue de Lille
F-75007 PARIS, FRANCE.