(Société Centrale d'Aviculture de France : Central Poultry Society of France)
Board of directors :
- The president : Marcel CHASTANG
- 16, rue des Eperons, F 21460 EPOISSES . Tel. 03 80 96 46 35
- First vice-president : Jean-Claude PERIQUET
- 3, Hameau de Pierreville, F 55400 GINCREY. Tel. 03 29 87 15 56
- Second vice-president : Robert CREPEAU
- Le Bosquet de la Pironnière, F 85280 LA FERRIERE Tel. 02 51 98 37 76
- Third vice-president : Paul GHARGELEGUE
- La Pommeraie, F 86150 QUEAUX. Tel. 05 49 48 24 31
- Treasurer : Robert RIVEIROL
- Lot. Le Perrot , St. Martin Les Melle, F 79500 MELLE . Tel 05 49 27 07 38
- Assistant treasurer : Christophe GAILLARD, 2 hameau de Brémontier, 76270 MASSY.
- Secretary : Nicolas GAVARD
- 7, rue de l'Yser, F 27000 EVREUX . Tel. 02 32 33 35 29
- Assistant secretary : Roger DESROCHES
- 675, Chemin des Grieux, F 71850, CHARNAY LES MACON. Tel 03 85 34 17 07
- SUBSCRIBE TO LA REVUE AVICOLE (The Poultry Journal)
- 160 FF a year, 6 issues, black & white and color photographs.
- RINGS 2001 (fowl, pigeon) :
- 0.85 FF per ring, please make check to the order of the S.C.A.F.
- Send your order to the S.C.A.F. 34, rue de Lille, F 75007 PARIS
- AWARD CARDS : RABBITS :
- Price includes shipping (this is a novelty. In the past, shipping was added to the cost of the order) . 40 to 61 cards : 0.50FF per card ; 62 to 120 : 0.45 FF ; 121 to 250 : 0.35 FF ; 501 to 2000 : 0.25 FF ; more than 2000 please check with us. Minimum order : 40 cards. Please include payment with order.
- Send orders to : M. Gérard RAULT, Chemin des Capitelles, F 34700 SOUBES.
- CAGE FORMS (fowl, pigeon) :
- Two copy forms for expositions, European model, 0.35 FF ea., plus post.
- Payment on delivery of parcel.
- Send all orders to the S.C.A.F. 34, rue de Lille, F 75007 PARIS
- THE STANDARDS :
- Official standards of purebreed guinea-pigs
Official fowl standards
- Send all orders to the S.C.A.F. 34, rue de Lille, F 75007 PARIS. Please include cheque to the order of the F.F.V.
- BINDERS FOR LA REVUE AVICOLE :
- Hardback binding, bordeaux coloured, new model wiith a capacity for 24 magazines (24 pins, spare pins : 1 FF ea.), 70 FF postage paid.
- Send all orders to the S.C.A.F. 34, rue de Lille, F 75007 PARIS. Please include cheque to the order of the S.C.A.F.
- PRINTED FORMS : INSCRIPTION REGISTRATION :
- For your expositions, one hundred forms for 90 FF.
Send all orders to the S.C.A.F. 34, rue de Lille, F 75007 PARIS. Please include cheque to the order of the S.C.A.F.
- CLASSIFIED ADVERTISEMENTS :
- The S.C.A.F. offers three free classified advertisements of two lines per year to all its members, and those of member societies. Please use exclusively the grill found in the magazine.Ads from members of a member society should be gathered and sent in together by a member of the society who will guarantee that the ads are being placed by mebers of his society.
Please send the text of your advertisements to Mr. Jean-Claude PERIQUET, 3, hameau de Pierreville, F 55400 GINCREY.
- The included cheque should be made to the order of the Revue Avicole
- HIGH PATRONAGE REQUEST :
- Contact the S.C.A.F. , at 34 rue de Lille, F 75007 PARIS. High patronage of the S.C.A.F. is only given to member societies and allows for the inclusion of the exhibition in question in the calendar of expositions in the Revue Avicole. Please send with the request a copy of the text which you wish to include in the calendar.
- THOSE SOCIETIES WITH HIGH PATRONAGE FOR EXHIBITIONS ARE OFFERED A ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO THE REVUE AVICOLE AND A PLAQUE .
- These donations are intended to reward winners of the exhibitions.
- To avoid delays please address your requests to exclusively to the above address.